[SOLVED] Pc Post problem

Jan 29, 2019
My desktop PC won't start at first try, all fans are working and nothing happens. i keep turning on and off for about 30 minutes and it finally starts, and there is not any performance problem. (It works at fist try sometimes) I keep using the sleep mode instead of shut down. What is the problem?

Solution
Take ram out, and put them back in until you hear the click of the ram going in on both sides. Also, try re-configuring the ram into different slots but always keep it in dual channel.

Ralston18

Titan
My thought is that there is something "loose" inside. Not connecting properly until the desktop PC warms up.

Overtime, being turned on and off (heating up, cooling down) loosens components and connections.

Has the case ever been opened to clean the insides and reseat all cards, cables, RAM, jumpers, etc.?

Power off, unplug, and clean. If you are not comfortable doing so then find a family member or friend to help.

Raerayu

Honorable
Nov 26, 2015
Take ram out, and put them back in until you hear the click of the ram going in on both sides. Also, try re-configuring the ram into different slots but always keep it in dual channel.

Solution