Question Pc posted to bios. Then it switched off by itself and now all debug lights flash for a second with 0 power.

Sep 19, 2020
So here's the full story. I have 2 mother boards. A b450 tomohawk max and another gigabyte board. Both support am4. At first I don't have access to the b450 so I use the other board with a 2600x. Everything turns on but no display and no usb power. Long story short I ended up breaking the pins on the 2600x so I need to send that back. So I'm thinking that was the issue?.

I got a new cpu today 3400g and tried it with the b450. It posts!! I get to the bios. Then it shuts down all of a sudden. When I tried to reboot all debug lights flash as if it's going to post but nothing. So I assume the psu.

Tried on the other board, everything starts up, cpu has power and heat and I can't see any damage at all to the pins. I'm using a 1x8gb stick. I'm sure it is supported?

A solution to fix either of the boards or something please. I've tried resetting the cmos. Using interested [integrated?] graphics with taking the gpu out. Vga, dvi, hdmi. I'm losing my mind

Sep 19, 2020
It's a 500w psu that I got with the case. It's not the best but it worker in my friends build and it also powers up when I'm using the other board so I can't see how the psu is at fault here

Sep 19, 2020
I think I may know the problem with the gigabyte board and why I get no display. I read online that it's not ready out the box for 2000 gen or 3000 gen processors and my friend used it previously with a 1000 gen ryzen. So I need to get an old cpu that's compatible to upgrade the bios to something compatible. I'm sure that's the problem. As for the b450 posting once, shutting down then never any life again apart from a tiny flash when touching the power, no fan spin. I have no clue

Ram:hyper x fury 1x8gb stick 2666mhz