[SOLVED] PC power but nothing on peripheral or monitor

Aug 15, 2019
A few months back I bought the following system:

AMD Ryzen 2700X
Sapphire Radeon Vega 64
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB (2PK 8GB) 3.2GHz PC4-25600 DDR4
Corsair CX 550 Watt PSU

Built the PC and used for about 90~ days. Rebooted PC and got a motherboard voltage error
RMA and got a new board (same model)
Reconnected everything and now i get lights on mobo, power on all fans, lights on CPU RGB, lights on RAM. debug lights are not staying solid so i dont see a problem there. I do not get any post error beeps (unplugged ram and tried to boot and i did get the beeps so its those work).

But when all the PC component lights come on i get 0 display on the monitor, keyboard and mouse don't light up to indicate power to them... PSU is good used multimeter to confirm.

Out of ideas but hoping someone can help. It honestly looks as if nothing is wrong outside the whole not actually giving me a display..

Solution
Wouldn't be a GPU problem since your peripherals are also not getting power, which means it's still the motherboard. Either that or the power supply's connectors have also been damaged, which might be causing these problems. See if a separate power supply works, and I agree that you should have gone for something better in terms of wattage for the Vega 64, 550W is not even bare minimum for it.
Wouldn't be a GPU problem since your peripherals are also not getting power, which means it's still the motherboard. Either that or the power supply's connectors have also been damaged, which might be causing these problems. See if a separate power supply works, and I agree that you should have gone for something better in terms of wattage for the Vega 64, 550W is not even bare minimum for it.

Solution