[SOLVED] Pc powering up then off, no ports work. HELP

Dec 6, 2021
So I build this gaming pc 2 years ago. Has worked perfect till a few days ago. 1st usb ports and dp port stopped working. Then after restarting to see if that would fix it, it now will turn on like its trying to start then crashes. Will try to boot again then crash. I bought a new psu thinking it was the power but nope. Same problem. I tried to reseat my memory. No difference. On Pcpartpicker the site I used to originally pick my parts and make sure they are compatible had a warning about needing to update bios for my motherboard to work with my cpu. Now idk if that could be the issue when it worked fine until now. But that warning wasn't there when I build my pc either. Idk if I can even check that when the pc won't stay on or connect to anything. Or if I should just get another motherboard. Or if it could be the cpu. Im at my witts end and idk where to go from here.
Intel i7 9700k
Gigabyte z390 aorus ultra
Msi geforce rtx 2070
Had-Evea 750 g3 supernova
Now- corsair rm850x
Corsair vengeance lpx 2x8gb ddr4 3200

So I build this gaming pc 2 years ago. Has worked perfect till a few days ago. 1st usb ports and dp port stopped working. Then after restarting to see if that would fix it, it now will turn on like its trying to start then crashes. Will try to boot again then crash. I bought a new psu thinking it was the power but nope. Same problem. I tried to reseat my memory. No difference. On Pcpartpicker the site I used to originally pick my parts and make sure they are compatible had a warning about needing to update bios for my motherboard to work with my cpu. Now idk if that could be the issue when it worked fine until now. But that warning wasn't there when I build my pc either. Idk if I can even check that when the pc won't stay on or connect to anything. Or if I should just get another motherboard. Or if it could be the cpu. Im at my witts end and idk where to go from here.
Intel i7 9700k
Gigabyte z390 aorus ultra
Msi geforce rtx 2070
Had-Evea 750 g3 supernova
Now- corsair rm850x
Corsair vengeance lpx 2x8gb ddr4 3200
Make it smaller.
Unplug all disk...test.
Remove the gpu and connect the monitor to the mobo....test