Processor: i9-10850k
Motherboard: Z590 Aorus Xtreme Waterforce
GPU: Aorus GeForce RTX 3090 Xtreme Waterforce 24G
RAM: 4x 8GB G.Skill F4-3600C16-8GTZNC
PSU: Corsair AX1600i
Hard Drives / SSDs:
Windows - T-Force TM8FP7001T
Other: T-Force TM8FPL500G, ST4000DM004

The PC was fine for a while but has started completely turning off at random, as if someone has pulled the power cord. The only thing that remains on is the RGB on the motherboard and the RGB on my reservoir (EK-Quantum Reflection PC-O11D). I also have to power cycle the PSU using the switch on the back to turn the PC back on as the power button, etc. is not responsive. More often than not, this happens when I've walked away from the computer while it's idling although it happened for the first time yesterday while I was actively using it (just doing some web browsing and light text editor stuff, nothing taxing). Temperatures are very low across the board so it's not a temp. thing as it has done it maybe 30 minutes after powering on in the past or many, many hours into the day (or sometimes not at all on some days). Voltages from the PSU look ok too.

Nothing in Event Viewer when going back to try to diagnose. The only non-stock thing I've done is enable an XMP profile for the RAM. I have also just turned on logging of voltages from the PSU and on the mobo and they're being recorded every 2 seconds to see if there's a spike or something before the PC dies. But I'm kind of at a loss as everything seems to be working 90% of the time until it suddenly isn't.

I'd appreciate any insight you guys could provide and happy to share more info if needed.

Last edited: