[SOLVED] PC powers on but doesn't boot

Feb 18, 2019
Built a new rig, (yesterday) when I'd finished it powered on but no display to monitor, then when I was trying random stuff when I took out a ram stick it booted, then when I put it back in it booted again. Several restarts whilst over clocking, boots fine.

When I came back to it today, the same thing happened, but when I tried the memory thing it didn't work

Parts list
Amd Ryzen 5 1600x
Evga b3 650W
Asrock ab350
Corsair 2x8 2400
Cooler master hyper 212 Evo
Nvidia gt710 (pixel pusher until I can afford a better one)

Any ideas??

Solution
the cmos you cleared by removing cell battery fro about 1 min and do this system of from wall plug in and press the start up button to drain all left over current in the system then put battery back and plug ac then boot and see bios settings you have .

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
the cmos you cleared by removing cell battery fro about 1 min and do this system of from wall plug in and press the start up button to drain all left over current in the system then put battery back and plug ac then boot and see bios settings you have .

Solution
Feb 18, 2019
Just gutted the thing and tested it outside of the case, I'm thinking that the cpu cable got pulled out of the PSU because it needed a bit of pulling to make it reach