Question PC powers on but no display, keyboard or mouse ?

Dec 4, 2021
I have a prime a320m-a motherboard, forgot cpu model, 650w power supply, ssd, portable hdd and i think a amd rx590 8gb graphicd card.

Never had a problem apart from power supplys. So went to turn it on yesterday and had no screen, keyboard or mouse. I can charge my phone on my pc, portable hdd turns on. My motherboard has a led light in it and normally flashes but its been solid and hasnt changed. Disconnected all power cables and held power button in for about 30minutes+. Still no screen, keyboard or mouse, but phone and portable hdd still charge/turn on. Could my power supply be gone or all my ram sticks?

Ive removed my gpu, tried 1 ram stick, held power button in for extended amount of time. Ive also always got 2 beeps for post and that still happens, tried diffrent power point leads for the psu and diffrent hdmi cables.

Thanks for the advice in advance!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You've listed your specs generically, which is of little to no use when troubleshooting. When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model.