[SOLVED] PC Powers on but no monitors, peripherals, or mobo speaker beeps

NelsonTheSmith

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2015
Title. I have been having this issue for over a week now. My computer completely lights up and the fans turn on but my keyboard blinks for a split second then turns off and my mouse never lights up. Neither of my monitors receive a signal from the computer and the HDD activity light on the front of my case does not blink at all. The original beep code I got was one long and two short so I figured the RAM was the issue. I RMAd my ram with Corsair and after trying all the slots with each new stick there is absolutely no difference. I'm at a complete loss for ideas here.

Specs:
AMD Ryzen 1700x
ASUS B350 Plus
MSI GTX 1060
2x8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
700W Cooler Master PSU
480GB SanDisk SSD

Solution
try to use you jumpers to reset your bios see if this helps i will look for other solutions in the mean time
looking a little more into it it maybe a video problem, you may need to try and re-seat your video card or rma you video card. if it has external power support make sure power is fully connected.
Title. I have been having this issue for over a week now. My computer completely lights up and the fans turn on but my keyboard blinks for a split second then turns off and my mouse never lights up. Neither of my monitors receive a signal from the computer and the HDD activity light on the front of my case does not blink at all. The original beep code I got was one long and two short so I figured the RAM was the issue. I RMAd my ram with Corsair and after trying all the slots with each new stick there is absolutely no difference. I'm at a complete loss for ideas here.

Specs:
AMD Ryzen 1700x
ASUS B350 Plus
MSI GTX 1060
2x8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
700W Cooler Master PSU
480GB SanDisk SSD
try to use you jumpers to reset your bios see if this helps i will look for other solutions in the mean time

NelsonTheSmith

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2015
looking a little more into it it maybe a video problem, you may need to try and re-seat your video card or rma you video card. if it has external power support make sure power is fully connected.
I just tried clearing the CMOS again with everything unplugged and the issue is still persisting. I tried even putting my video card in the other slot on my motherboard but that hasn't helped either. The external power connectors are completely seated as well. I don't think the video card is the issue since it lights up like it did when it worked properly and the fans spin on boot. However, the fans on the video card do stop spinning after about 20 seconds of the PC being powered on.

512-Bit

Reputable
Apr 17, 2019
I just tried clearing the CMOS again with everything unplugged and the issue is still persisting. I tried even putting my video card in the other slot on my motherboard but that hasn't helped either. The external power connectors are completely seated as well. I don't think the video card is the issue since it lights up like it did when it worked properly and the fans spin on boot. However, the fans on the video card do stop spinning after about 20 seconds of the PC being powered on.
RMA The card, probably is the cause of your issue