Question Pc Powers on yet no output.

Mar 31, 2020
Pc Powers up, i hear fans on and everything seems normal yet, i never seem to get any video output. it doesn't even let me get to BIOS

My friend told me it might be a problem with my psu however, i am struggling to understand how everything powers up properly and still no video output. I've tried replacing ram sticks both individual and also together, ive also tried swapping the monitor and hdmi cables. I wouldve tried using my internal graphics but my motherboard doesn't support it so theres no real way to test my gpu, however i got my gpu very recently (6 months>) i guess ive had no real way to test my gpu but im thinking its got to be with psu due to all my other components other than my psu recently being upgraded.

Pc Specs:
Nvidia 1060 6gb
16 Gb ram 3200Mhz
Ryzen 2600
Tomahawk b450
1Tb Toshiba HDD
120gb Kingston SSD
Kolink 450 watt (questionable weak link, possible problem)

my pc crashed once before, however it turned on fine after the crash. unfortunately this time it crashed when my power went out and it has been dead now for a week or two, ive been trouble shooting and researching for the past week and havent had any luck, im about to order a psu online to replace the current one however i just wanted to check if there was any other way. My ears are open

Mar 31, 2020
i have now bought a new PSU and there is no difference. It still when turned on, everything seems like its working and the lights are lighting up on my keyboard and mouse but no signal is showing. i have now have run out of ideas so im up for any new suggestions

TRENDING THREADS