PC powers up for half a second, then randomly powers off

Jan 19, 2019
I just bought a new PC this week, and I am already having this annoying problem... The only used component is a 750w 80 Bronze EVGA SUPERNOVA, I only used it for 2 years. The computer powers up for half a second, and then shuts down (GPU led and Fans). It started to happen after a sudent shutdown during Vegas Pro editing.

R5 2600
RX 580 4 GB
8 + 4 DDR4 RAM
1 TB HD
ASUS A320
EVGA SUPERNOVA 750W

I fear its the PSU, but hell... I PAID A FORTUNE TO USE IT FOR JUST 2 YEARS. High quality PSUS are supposed to last LONG. I hope is an cable/dust/screw/software problem. I dont have any extra money to spend on this crap. I have a generic 500w PSU if needed. Ah, and the computer and monitor are connected in a nobreak.

I agree also, but the issue is which EVGA specifically? There are low end EVGA units and there are the G2/G3 which are high end.
The ram config is a bit odd but that should not affect it.
My main concern is that motherboard isnt kinda good for R5 cause of power consumption, no coolers/heatsink and 4pin connector? Eh...

Try basic setup, leave cpu with one stick of ram without GPU. And see if it same happens. If it does, it might be motherboard (Also you will need to install APU drivers for that R5 2600 to try it stress in Vegas pro, if it gets into windows).

If it doesnt boot up, try clearing cmos.

Jan 19, 2019
Thanks for the early reply. Its a NEX750B1. Removed GPU and its connectors, and tried both rams on both slots (isolated). Didnt work too.
Tried to clear cmos by removing the battery for around 5 minutes, didnt work too.
The motherboard its a PRIME A320M-K, i dont know if there are other 320's. I bought this mobo and 4 gb stick because the build was almost blowing up the budget. Im going to re-plug all cables, just to be sure. By the way, all fans (PSU, processor and back) work for that split second.

Jan 19, 2019
No, I placed them all. I sent it to a professional to look it up. Will ask what was the problem and post here, if any reader has the same issue. As for the BIOS: the board came with a driver DVD, and it was supposed to be "Ryzen 2000 ready". Installed everything. And if this was the problem, I doubt I could game for 4 days lol.