PC problem identification help!

aaditya005

Prominent
Mar 4, 2017
My PC suddenly started misbehaving.problems are like windows settings are auto closing,PC apps crashing.its not software for sure as my copy is legit and kaspersky is always running.but just to be sure I formatted os,it didn't help.reinstalled cleanly,it didn't help.now its surely a hardware issue.smps is working fine.removed gfx card,it didn't help either, problem still exists.removed the ssd and loaded os again onto new ssd I bought.the only things left to check are ram and mobo.I doubted motherboard since bigging but obviously don't have another to check.I tested ram with mem86 and after testing it reported 0 errors which means ram is good too!but now real problem started ,after this test,I cannot log in !!!log in screen started flashing blue continuously. I can see log in screen but it in between blue flashes.what do u think the actual problem is?is it motherboard or processor?
BTW it is not monitor either!
In short:-
1)its not ssd,replaced with new one.
2)its not ram-memtest86 checked it,ram is working fine
3)not gfx card-removed it and still problem exists.
4)software is fine -reinstalled and still problem exist.
5)power supply is new one too(barely 6months old)
Possible culprits:-
1) mother board2) processor.
Thanks for reading till end.pls help me solve my problem.

I was going to say.....I would still check the PSU voltages with HWMonitor or HWInfo to make sure they are OK....until I got to the part "I can't log in"....and I would also have checked the temps.

...but being you can't do this now....you could try a few things like resetting the BIOS....and trying to boot with one stick of RAM (if you have more than one)....but if those things don't work....then I would lean on that you are correct and it's the CPU or MB.