Question Pc problem

Jun 30, 2020
Did a weekly clean on the pc and I unplugged the ram and graphics card and plugged it all back in and hit the power button and walked away to get food came back and the pc kept turning on for 20 seconds then turning off then turning back on. I unplugged the pc and turned it back on, I heard a small click and waited for the pc to turn on, but nothing was showing up on my monitor after waiting ten seconds, and the lights were differnt colors, then after about 10 more seconds the pc turned off and turned right back on, and continues to do this. I've looked up a few things on my phone and havent found anything about it. Also looking closer I relize that the graphics cards fans arent spinning after I turn it on, it does for about a second but stops

Last edited:
Did a weekly clean on the pc and I unplugged the ram and graphics card and plugged it all back in and hit the power button and walked away to get food came back and the pc kept turning on for 20 seconds then turning off then turning back on. I unplugged the pc and turned it back on, I heard a small click and waited for the pc to turn on, but nothing was showing up on my monitor after waiting ten seconds, and the lights were differnt colors, then after about 10 more seconds the pc turned off and turned right back on, and continues to do this. I've looked up a few things on my phone and havent found anything about it. Also looking closer I relize that the graphics cards fans arent spinning after I turn it on, it does for about a second but stops
Well, it's apparent you didn't put everything back properly or you just ruined some part(s).

Jun 30, 2020
Well, it's apparent you didn't put everything back properly or you just ruined some part(s).
Thanks man, so I messed around with it this morning, and used only one stick of ram, it kept doing the same thing but used my other stick and now everything is running, and everything on the pc is faster and better, maybe I had a bad ram stick and need to get new sticks?