Question Pc problem

Perivale

Commendable
Apr 13, 2021
Hi I have a problem with my pc it starts normally I log in my system windows appear then after a few seconds it restart on its own & again every time!!!! But it doesn't do that in safe mode!!!! Help please
Windows 7 ultimate 64 bits

If it doesn't do that in safe mode then it's a driver problem. Check in device manager to check for yellow triangles which indicate driver issues.

You should upgrade to Windows10
Enter any Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 key that hasn't previously been used to upgrade to 10, and Microsoft's servers will give your PC's hardware a new digital license that will allow you to continue using Windows 10 indefinitely on that PC.

Perivale

Commendable
Apr 13, 2021
If it doesn't do that in safe mode then it's a driver problem. Check in device manager to check for yellow triangles which indicate driver issues.

You should upgrade to Windows10
Enter any Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 key that hasn't previously been used to upgrade to 10, and Microsoft's servers will give your PC's hardware a new digital license that will allow you to continue using Windows 10 indefinitely on that PC.
Hi thanks but there is no yellow triangle in my device manager everything is fine & updated!!!!!