Question PC problem

Avares

Commendable
Jul 30, 2021
Hi.My PC have a strange problem.It give "NO SIGNAL".When i swap the gpu with a different video card"a card that draw power form the PCI slot"' its have a signal.When a put back mine card(RX 5600 XT) its doesnt have a signal again.I put the gpu in a different pc and ist works.I send the card for a check from the manufacturer(2 times)and the report says that it is OK.Before it completely stop working the driver for the gpu disappear constantly (even that the folder for the driver locks intact)and when it happen gives no '"NO SIGNAL"' and i have to restart to have a image again.Now it's completely dead.I need help.Thanks.
Win 10 pro
i5 10400f
Rx 5600xt
B460 motherboard
2x8 3200mhz cl16 ram
512 SSD for OC
1TB HDD for Games
Koling 600w PSU 80+bronse.

Lutfij

Titan
Koling 600w PSU 80+bronse.
How old is the PSU in your build?

What card are you working in place of the RX5600XT? Might want to try and source a donor PSU from a friend or neighbor who owns a reliably built PSU and one that has at least 650W at the entire system's disposal. You might also want to try the RX5600XT on a system with a similar higher wattage, reliably built PSU to rule out your GPU being the faulty one.

Avares

Commendable
Jul 30, 2021
My PSU is 1 year old(jult like the hole PC).I don't know what was the card but is a very old NVIDIA card who draw power from the PCI slot.As for the rest-i cant find different PSU or to put my card in a different PC at that point.
But its good to say that i play RDR2,Call of Duty ww2 and Cyberpunk on max and it don't give NO SIGNAL but the hole pc broke on a you tube video.