Question PC problem

Jan 20, 2022
Hi first of all!I have a AcerTC-605 with gtx745 and i5-4400.When i start it it's blocking in acer image,than it gives me video_rescheduler_internal_error and restarts.After that it comes back in acer image and blocks in there.Sometimes,very rare,when i have lots of luck it boots and i can play and work normal but most of the times does like that.Please help me,o have no idea what could be the reason.

Hi first of all!I have a AcerTC-605 with gtx745 and i5-4400.When i start it it's blocking in acer image,than it gives me video_rescheduler_internal_error and restarts.After that it comes back in acer image and blocks in there.Sometimes,very rare,when i have lots of luck it boots and i can play and work normal but most of the times does like that.Please help me,o have no idea what could be the reason.
Sounds like your having a hdd failure or driver failure... You may need to try a fresh install of windows and all system drivers.

Jan 20, 2022
Yes I would replace with a SSD if not already a SSD.... Hdds fail way faster and easier all it takes is shaking a laptop just right well running and the HDD is scratched to hell and back
now i have another problem.I want to reinstall windows and it doesnt enter BIOS....it's saying entering setup and it blocks