[SOLVED] PC problem

Jan 20, 2022
Hi!I want to reinstall my wondows on my pc.It doesnt boot,it stays in acer first logo,than gives video_rescheduler_internal error and than restarts ang block in acer logo.I heard that i should reinstall windows but it doesnt even enter in bios to boot from stick to windows.Any idea?Thanks and have a great day

Solution
You don't need to specifically enter the BIOS to be able to boot into a Windows installation, but to make this work, your USB stick must be bootable. If you used the Windows Media Creation tool, you should be fine. That does leave the question why you're not even able to go into the BIOS. The default key is F2, but you might need to use Fn + F2 to make it work. If you want to immediately enter the Boot Manager, try using F8, F10 or F12.
You don't need to specifically enter the BIOS to be able to boot into a Windows installation, but to make this work, your USB stick must be bootable. If you used the Windows Media Creation tool, you should be fine. That does leave the question why you're not even able to go into the BIOS. The default key is F2, but you might need to use Fn + F2 to make it work. If you want to immediately enter the Boot Manager, try using F8, F10 or F12.

Solution