[SOLVED] PC PROBLEMS (1st Build) PC Boot and Ram

Gio7952

Prominent
Sep 10, 2019
(PC TROUBLE) I figured I would try here and like maybe bitwit and LTT but basically I built my first gaming pc a few days ago and it turns on and i managed to get windows on it and download stuff so I guess that means its working but I have 2 issues that I dont know how to fix.

The 1st one is that when i press either my keyboard or mouse, it doesnt fully wake up the computer. The front fans will start spinning but the rgb wont turn on for them and also the pc just doesnt wake up. its just stays on the black screen. So everytime I go back to my computer when its asleep I have to hold the power button to turn in off and then turn it on again for the computer to take me to the window login screen which is pretty annoying because I basically have to re open anything I was doing before it went to sleep.
My second problem is that I ran Userbenchmark and everything looks well beyond average except for my memory. I have 32 gigs of 3200 trident z ram and according to CPUZ it says im running in dual channel so I dont understand why my score is below average. It even says that it should be way beyond what it is.
That should be it so if anyone can help or maybe point me in the right direction that would be really helpful. Thanks for the read.
Show less

Gio7952

Prominent
Sep 10, 2019
don't worry about userbenchmark

full system spec? include mkae and model of the psu

Intel i7 9700k unlocked
EVGA 2070 super xc ultra
Asus Z390 e gaming mobo
32 gig trident z 3200 ram (4x 8 gig)
Corsair rm850x PSU Gold

I'm pretty sure I have more than enough power so I'm not really sure what's going on