PC problems with Toshiba Satellite A215=S4757

That is a pretty old system, did you ensure the USB ports work at all? What do you mean you can't get a flash drive to download, as in copy files to the computer? What exactly happens when you try? Do you see the drives as drive letters with data? 15 pin output to HDMI, are you using a VGA to HDMI converter? What model? Did you check in the graphics properties to see if the TV was seen in the system and you just need to enable it and extend the screen to it.

rixster90427

Prominent
Dec 19, 2017
I don't know how to check to see if the port is opperating. I try to download flashdrive for my toshiba and I can't get to step 3 on the website. I am trying to use a 15 pin vga to hdmi cable and nothing happens. The 15 pin is in the computer and the hdmi is in the tv

This is now even more confusing. What does a flash drive have to do with VGA to HDMI cable? And what are you trying to "download"? You may want to backup a bit, what are you trying to do? You can't just use a VGA to HDMI cable, that will never work. You need an active VGA to HDMI converter. And what is this "step 3 on the website", what website?