[SOLVED] Pc Problems!

ThemegaHG

Prominent
Mar 26, 2019
Hey- I don't know where exactly to post this but I love this forum so I just chose this one, sorry.

My computer has been crashing frequently for a multitude of confusing reasons. Here are a few error codes. Keep in mind sometimes it crashes with no BSOD screen and it just freeses, sometimes it just black screens and then reboots.

KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
SECURITY_NOT_PAGED
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_
DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I have restarted the pc. Wiped and reinstalled Windows, updated windows, witch sometimes fails by the way.

Not sure what to do as it has crashed within me making this post even,

Help would be so massively appreciated. Thanks!

Solution
It looks like you found the source of your problems. You can test the RAM sticks individually if you want to find the faulty part. This can be useful if you installed multiple memory kits. To fix your system, you need to replace the faulty memory.

The event viewer errors are unrelated to this problem. The first error has to do with activating Windows. The second error can be ignored since it is a common error by design (which makes it a non-error).

ThemegaHG

Prominent
Mar 26, 2019
The hard drive and SSD seem to be working fine, and I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but in event viewer, this appears allllot.

License Activation (slui.exe) failed with the following error code:
hr=0x803F7001
Command-line arguments:
RuleId=31e71c49-8da7-4a2f-ad92-45d98a1c79ba;Action=AutoActivate;AppId=55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f;SkuId=2b1f36bb-c1cd-4306-bf5c-a0367c2d97d8;NotificationInterval=1440;Trigger=NetworkAvailable

and this
The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager
and APPID

this one comes in multiple forms but there's a ton of errors and eventually critical errors.

It looks like you found the source of your problems. You can test the RAM sticks individually if you want to find the faulty part. This can be useful if you installed multiple memory kits. To fix your system, you need to replace the faulty memory.

The event viewer errors are unrelated to this problem. The first error has to do with activating Windows. The second error can be ignored since it is a common error by design (which makes it a non-error).

Solution