[SOLVED] PC Problems

Dec 31, 2019
Okay so I don’t know if this question has been asked before, but whenever I try and boot up my pc, (pretty old pc but I might sell it so I wanna try and fix it) it sometimes turns on but then freezes minutes later. Or what it usually does, is sometimes it beeps and then has two long beeps and 3 short beeps. And also sometimes it doesn’t beep at all and goes to the 5 other beeps. Also the screen stays black and doesn’t turn on. I was able to run it a few days ago fine and then once I turned it off it started having the problem again. If I leave it off for a long time and then boot it up it runs. If I play a game the screen freezes.

GPU: GTX 680 (Yes I know it’s old but it should still run fine, right?)
CPU: i7-3770
Motherboard: Lenovo Erazer x700 Motherboard (Just search it up.)
RAM: 16gb DDR3

Any recommendations or help would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Solution
Okay so I don’t know if this question has been asked before, but whenever I try and boot up my pc, (pretty old pc but I might sell it so I wanna try and fix it) it sometimes turns on but then freezes minutes later. Or what it usually does, is sometimes it beeps and then has two long beeps and 3 short beeps. And also sometimes it doesn’t beep at all and goes to the 5 other beeps. Also the screen stays black and doesn’t turn on. I was able to run it a few days ago fine and then once I turned it off it started having the problem again. If I leave it off for a long time and then boot it up it runs. If I play a game the screen freezes.

Motherboard...

Jorma04

Reputable
Nov 28, 2019

Motherboard: Lenovo Erazer x700 Motherboard (Just search it up.)
RAM: 16gb DDR3

Any recommendations or help would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Searching this on The web reveals that it is most likely a graphics issue a bad gpu most likely. Is there a spare gpu for you to try to test If the problem persists.

Solution