Jan 31, 2021
Hello, in the last few weeks I got many crashes with my PC and I have no clue how to fix them.
Hardware:
Mainboard: B350M PRO-VDH
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
Cooler: Ben Nevis Advanced
RAM: 16GB 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 - 3200
GPU: GTX 1060
PSU: Seasonic FOCUS GX-550
Drives:
  • Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 250GB
  • Samsung 860 Evo 250GB
  • Crucial 240GB SSD
  • 1TB HDD
Wifi Card: Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I
(No OC and temps are good)

This all started a few weeks ago when I installed new RAM and reintsalled windows. (But I dont think its the RAM because I also didnt work with the old RAM).
The crashes are pretty randowm and I couldnt replicate them, sometimes its during games, but sometimes just browsing. And sometimes 10 times a day and on other days there is nothing for 4 days straight.
Most of the time when I get a crash, its like my internet is gone. For example when Im watching a stream it just doesnt load but I can still move my mouse and all. After a few secs my screen freezes and after another few secs the PC crashes, either a Blue or Blackscreen.

Bluescreen: Since I have reinstalled my windows recently I have just got one Bluescreen. Minidump File:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jx5e86tc8gd4p4x/012521-36187-01.zip?dl=0

Blackscreen: These are more common than Bluescreens. When I get them the PC is still on but its just black. I have to turn my PC off via the power switch. In addition my CPU Debug LED on the mainboard lights up.

I suspected a driver problem with my wifi card or something, because as I said its like my internet is gone before it crashes.
But I tried all sort of different things:
I tried tools like SlimDrivers and Driver Booster
Checked all the Network drivers in windows
Installed Intel Driver & Support Assistant
Bios Update
Windows reinstall

Thanks in advance!

Hello, in the last few weeks I got many crashes with my PC and I have no clue how to fix them.
Hardware:
Mainboard: B350M PRO-VDH
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
Cooler: Ben Nevis Advanced
RAM: 16GB 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 - 3200
GPU: GTX 1060
PSU: Seasonic FOCUS GX-550
Drives:
  • Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 250GB
  • Samsung 860 Evo 250GB
  • Crucial 240GB SSD
  • 1TB HDD
Wifi Card: Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I
(No OC and temps are good)

This all started a few weeks ago when I installed new RAM and reintsalled windows. (But I dont think its the RAM because I also didnt work with the old RAM).
The crashes are pretty randowm and I couldnt replicate them, sometimes its during games, but sometimes just browsing. And sometimes 10 times a day and on other days there is nothing for 4 days straight.
Most of the time when I get a crash, its like my internet is gone. For example when Im watching a stream it just doesnt load but I can still move my mouse and all. After a few secs my screen freezes and after another few secs the PC crashes, either a Blue or Blackscreen.

Bluescreen: Since I have reinstalled my windows recently I have just got one Bluescreen. Minidump File:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jx5e86tc8gd4p4x/012521-36187-01.zip?dl=0

Blackscreen: These are more common than Bluescreens. When I get them the PC is still on but its just black. I have to turn my PC off via the power switch. In addition my CPU Debug LED on the mainboard lights up.

I suspected a driver problem with my wifi card or something, because as I said its like my internet is gone before it crashes.
But I tried all sort of different things:
I tried tools like SlimDrivers and Driver Booster
Checked all the Network drivers in windows
Installed Intel Driver & Support Assistant
Bios Update
Windows reinstall

Thanks in advance!
Did you run memtest86 to make sure it was after switching the ram you never know