Question PC random Reboot

Dec 2, 2021
I've had this problem for 6 months. Yesterday my PC was at a computer repairman but the repairman said there was no problem. I tried and saw that it didn't restart again. But when I brought it home, it restarted again. My PC rebooted randomly even though it was idle. if my PC is idle for about 30-90 minutes it just restarts. but if I open chrome and go to youtube the PC automatically reboots. the repairman says that my electricity is unstable but my PSU already has aPFC and people say that the aPFC PSU doesn't need a UPS anymore .Is it in my electricity the problem? I don't understand what the problem is.

I've replaced my PSU. I've run memtest results with no error. I've run Sfc/scannow, test ram one by one, Update all Driver , Update driver from original DVD and manually from website. Checked my M2 with HDD sentinel got 100% health and performance 100% , already running UserBenchmark For the GPU and Perform On expectation

SPECIFICATION
Ryzen 5 3600
GSkill Trident Z 2X8 3600 Gigabyte B550M Gaming Adata Nvme m2 512GB Gigabyte RTX 2060
OLD PSU : First player DK 6.0 600 Watt Bronze
NEW PSU : Seasonic Focus Gold 650 watt

All parts above are still under warranty. my english is not good. please help

I've had this problem for 6 months. Yesterday my PC was at a computer repairman but the repairman said there was no problem. I tried and saw that it didn't restart again. But when I brought it home, it restarted again. My PC rebooted randomly even though it was idle. if my PC is idle for about 30-90 minutes it just restarts. but if I open chrome and go to youtube the PC automatically reboots. the repairman says that my electricity is unstable but my PSU already has aPFC and people say that the aPFC PSU doesn't need a UPS anymore .Is it in my electricity the problem? I don't understand what the problem is.

I've replaced my PSU. I've run memtest results with no error. I've run Sfc/scannow, test ram one by one, Update all Driver , Update driver from original DVD and manually from website. Checked my M2 with HDD sentinel got 100% health and performance 100% , already running UserBenchmark For the GPU and Perform On expectation

SPECIFICATION
Ryzen 5 3600
GSkill Trident Z 2X8 3600 Gigabyte B550M Gaming Adata Nvme m2 512GB Gigabyte RTX 2060
OLD PSU : First player DK 6.0 600 Watt Bronze
NEW PSU : Seasonic Focus Gold 650 watt

All parts above are still under warranty. my english is not good. please help
I would try to move you pc to another room and try it there. It maybe the room it is in has unstable electrical