Mar 6, 2019
Hello guys, i've been having trouble. My pc kept restarting. I tried following instruction on youtube and windows forum but it doesn't work. I cleaned my pc, replace my cooling system,bought a ups, add ssd for the os, and i bought a new psu cooler master mwe 450w. After i replaced the psu it didn't restart for like 2 days, and then yesterday it happened again. The recent things that i tried is installing malwarebytes and ccleaner, but it still restarts randomly. Please help me

My specs :
Cpu : Intel i3 4170
Vga : galax gtx 960
Hdd : Wdc blue 1 tb
Ssd : wd green ssd 240 gb
Cooler : deepcool gammax 400
Psu : cooler master mwe 450 watt

Lutfij

Titan
What was the PSU prior to you buying the MWE unit? FYI, the MWE unit isn't on par with other PSU's and is not entirely capable of delivering 450W to the entire system while you have a GTX960 dropping into it.

Does the system restart when you tax the system with a game or when the system is idling? What OS are you on?

Mar 6, 2019
What was the PSU prior to you buying the MWE unit? FYI, the MWE unit isn't on par with other PSU's and is not entirely capable of delivering 450W to the entire system while you have a GTX960 dropping into it.

Does the system restart when you tax the system with a game or when the system is idling? What OS are you on?
My old psu was fsp hexa+ 500 watt, my friend told me that it might be the psu that causes the problem so my friend told me to buy that mwe psu, because he used the same one and he is using a gtx 1050 ti. Last night it restarted when i was playing apex legend. But this morning it restarted when im idling. And its getting worse, i didnt have the time to get in to windows it already restarts itself. And my os is windows 10 professional