PC Random shut down (Kernel 41 Error and Various Error) Feeling like killing myself because I am an extreme POOR GUY.

POOR_GUY

Commendable
Jul 10, 2016
I am a really poor guy. I have 0 money. I have a 17" CRT monitor which I have been using for exact 10 years. The screen shakes now as hell and I can't buy a new one.

I have GT 610 2GB DDR 3,4GB RAM,i5 3470 3.20GHz. I used play games a lot, but as days passed my PC couldn't handle games. So,I deleted all the games in pain. I cried a lot because I loved playing games but what can I do. I really have 0 amount of money. My internet bill is payed by my parents and nothing else they do for me. Sometimes they cannot pay the bill so I can't use the internet. I have no friends really. I don't have a social life.

The only thing I do now in my PC is watching movies,listening music every single day and MAKE MUSIC. I am a music producer. Rats ate my speaker's cords a year ago and I lost my speaker then. I couldn't buy a new one till now. As I am writing this,my PC screen is shaking like hell and it's damaging my eyes a lot

About 5 days ago a new problem started in my PC. It shuts down without any notice. I was shattered because I can't do anything to buy or repair. I don't even know how to repair a pc myself.

When I check event viewer,it gives me KERNEL 41 error and LOTS OF ERROR. I feel like killing myself every single time. I don't have a television so I can't pass my time.

Please help me. Please. I had good headphones,but now one side doesn't work. I put the cord in my mouth and sometimes the sound comes back.

I don't have a mobile phone even. I am really really poor. I have some qualities like singing,music production,public speaking but recently something bad happened and I haven't even gone out in 6 months. My PC was the only source to keep me alive. Please help me. How can I fix this error without buying anything? I have stopped crying because I have cried a lot in my life. I HAVE NO ONE to support me. I really want a good computer,a good mobile phone,a good house to live in and good clothes. I also starve for food.

Please help me.

I cannot trust anyone now. My heart has been broken for 15th time. I was a student but I dropped out because my parents couldn't pay. I don't wanna die but I also wanna die. When I feel like crying like now, I just wanna kill myself.

Please help me. Please. Please

RaptorZ

Commendable
Mar 25, 2016
Okay everything is going to be fine so don't worry, it looks like you can fix this issue without paying any money, go to the device manager then look under audio devices (near the bottom of the list), click that and it will open up your drivers/devices, see if you have two or more audio drivers if so disable one, see if this works. Dont worry if this method doesn't work they are many more free solutions, I hope this fixes your problem, please feel free to respond.

POOR_GUY

Commendable
Jul 10, 2016

Sound,Video and Game controllers
- High Definition Audio Device
- Nvidia Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)
- Realtek High Definition Audio

These 3 are enabled at the moment, A day ago,I disabled two of them and only kept Realtek running. Still the problem was there. Now which one should I disable?

PC shutdown a few minutes ago and restarted again

RaptorZ

Commendable
Mar 25, 2016

Try enabling nvidia audio device and disable the rest, if this does not work try using random combinations.

POOR_GUY

Commendable
Jul 10, 2016
Hi. So,as I told before,I tried doing some research and disabled nvidia drivers rather than realtek. Though I think it's not causing the kernel 41 issue. Because I haven't faced that problem in 10+ years. So,what I did is,getting frustrated and thinking of killing myself, I unplugged my CPU and I took a table fan of mine and blowed the inside part of the CPU

Two little rectangle partitions infront of my CPU is broken. I always have to put them in custom way. So,I blowed inside for some time and tried to clean the CPU fan with a cloth. I plugged everything in and turned on my PC.

USUALLY recently for one time I could use my PC for 5 hours in full functionality. It didn't take a restart. As I am writing this, my PC is on for exactly 4 hours and 13 minutes and counting. If I can reach maybe 24 hour mark,maybe it's solved

I have another problem. The cable of my monitor is connected to the back part of my CPU. The chord is so tight that I cannot pull it out. Once I took my PC to a vendor even they couldn't pull it out. MAYBE I don't remember clearly

What can I do to pull it out. It's stuck in there.

And my Screen is still shaking at the bottom part. A while before it wouldn't shake if there was BLACK in the screen. For example, a black wallpaper would stop the shaking

Refresh Rate change can't fix that. Maybe it's time to get a new monitor. But I can't buy. My eyesight is getting screwed but what can I do? I have nothing to do without sitting infront of the computer.

EDIT - My processor temp and GPU temp is alright. I am assured of it. And I downloaded a free version of re image repair it showed me that the temperature is okay. So double checked

I have 2 HDD in my PC. Their speed is 113MB/S. It's very slow when I copy or paste something. But rarely sometimes,it's very fast. What can I do?

Being poor is the worst thing that has happened to me. But any solution?

G

A shaking image on a CRT can be caused by a problem with the power. Other electrical devices on the same circuit could be at fault too. If you have anything else plugged into the same outlet, or a nearby outlet, try moving it or unplugging it and see if that fixes it. Desk fans running near by tend to whack out CRT monitors sometimes. If the desk fan goes off, the shaking might stop.

As for the monitor cable, can you use a screwdriver (most likely a Philips) to unscrew it? You may have to get a hold of the hex nut with long nose pliers to prevent it from turning while you unscrew the monitor plug screws. Make sure you're loosening & not tightening.

As for the hard drives, you might be running out of space or they might be overheating. I'd check the temps and available space and maybe defragment them too.

Good Luck

POOR_GUY

Commendable
Jul 10, 2016
Hi again. So,yesterday night my PC ran for 7+ hours straight with no shut downs. I then shut it down because my internet was gone. It was showing, windows cannot connect to DNS server. Just now I have turned on my PC and the internet is working.

I have a table fan running in the same multi plug I have my power chord of my PC. As for the HDD, what does this defragment does? I have no idea.

And if I remove my table fan,I have no other place to plug it in for now.

POOR_GUY

Commendable
Jul 10, 2016
Hi please help

Yesterday was a cool day. My PC ran 7 hours straight without any problem. Today suddenly it shut down for once. Then again after an hour and NOW FREQUENTLY

What I slightly noticed is the CPU is a bit more overheated. A BIT MORE. But then how did it run for 7 hours yesterday???

And that now I don't have those horrible shaking in my CRT monitor. How did this happen? This is very weird.

G

Defragmenting a hard drive: http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/windows/how-defrag-in-windows-7-8-10-3493358/

If it ran fine on a cool day, then it seems like it still might be overheating somewhere. Not just the CPU, but maybe the motherboard itself and/or the video card. Can you verify that all fans are working correctly, including any in the case and on the video card? Is your PC a pre-built? What model is it?

POOR_GUY

Commendable
Jul 10, 2016
I started defragmenting yesterday but in the middle, PC restarted again. It's really really frustrating. Yes,the CPU fan is working. If I take it to the shop to check,what should I tell them to check? Please help. I read solutions all over the internet,but nothing is specific. Some had audio driver issues,some had MOBO issues,some had PSU issues.

G

I would see if they could clean the windows registry, check for viruses, check if all the fans are running correctly and maybe if they can dust it with compressed air or a vacuum. And they should stress test it and see if it overheats. See if they could add any case fans to help with the cooling of the components and I would have them check if the power supply is failing (the power supply has an internal fan that could be failing too).

About the sound, your headphones are probably bad. I have had headphones fail on me all the time because the wires go bad. But, I'd have them check that the audio jacks are working just in case.

POOR_GUY

Commendable
Jul 10, 2016
Hi. So,my younger brother bought me a NEW CPU casing today when I was asleep. He told that the shopkeeper told that the PSU fan was failing. Now no more restarts. I am so happy. He will also buy me a new 1080p monitor. Well that's what he is saying.

POOR_GUY

Commendable
Jul 10, 2016
So,he bought me a pair of speakers and 1080p dell monitor :) I am so happy!! It's been about a month I guess. I just need to buy more RAM and new GPU. I dunno when I will buy those