[SOLVED] PC randomly blue screens after complete reset

Jan 5, 2022
My PC randomly blue screens and restarts. Most of the time, this happens when I try to download apps or files. Sometimes, randomly restarts. I reset my PC and re installed Windows 11. It didn't fix the problem.
See below my specs.

Device name CEMPCNXZT
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor 3.40 GHz
Installed RAM 64.0 GB

Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎1/‎5/‎2022
OS build 22000.376
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.376.0

GPU NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090

Solution
lets go into safe mode then and see if you still crash.

at logon screen
click the power icon at bottom right
while holding left shift, click restart PC
this loads windows into a blue menu
  1. choose troubleshoot
  2. choose advanced
  3. choose startup options
  4. click the restart button
  5. choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
  6. Pc will restart and load safe mode

I am not sure if you can set up dumps in safe mode, if you haven't already.
If you have and just want files, I also don't know if steps I showed will work to retrieve the dumps, you may need to copy them onto a USB and upload from another PC.

what Motherboard do you have? I was hoping to have dumps and so be able to...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Have you gone to mb makers website and made sure you had latest drivers after the reset?

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

Jan 5, 2022
Have you gone to mb makers website and made sure you had latest drivers after the reset?

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .
Before I updated the bios to the latest firmware, whenever the PC would crash, it would say, "CPU Temperature Error!". After I updated the BIOS of the motherboard, I stopped getting that message, but I still get the consistent crashing. Sometimes when I restart, I get a message saying, "Windows didn't load properly". Unfortunately, I didn't have time to examine the file path and send the files you told me about because the crash would happen within 15 seconds of logging in to Windows.

Colif

Win 11 Master
lets go into safe mode then and see if you still crash.

at logon screen
click the power icon at bottom right
while holding left shift, click restart PC
this loads windows into a blue menu
  1. choose troubleshoot
  2. choose advanced
  3. choose startup options
  4. click the restart button
  5. choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
  6. Pc will restart and load safe mode

I am not sure if you can set up dumps in safe mode, if you haven't already.
If you have and just want files, I also don't know if steps I showed will work to retrieve the dumps, you may need to copy them onto a USB and upload from another PC.

what Motherboard do you have? I was hoping to have dumps and so be able to tell.
what are rest of parts in the PC?
Is it always the same code? what one?

Solution