Question Pc randomly closes games and sometimes BSoD

Feb 26, 2021
Hello, like 6 months ago my old pc started crashing randomly to desktop without any error messages. It has not been crashing for games like Minecraft or League of legends.
I figured since my pc is quite old (4-5 years I think) I upgraded because I couldn't run the games I wanted to play anymore and I thought it might resolve the issue I have. My old Specs:

Msi Geforce Gtx 1060 6GB
Hyperx Fury 8GB
(x2 4 Gb modules)
Asus Z170 Pro Gaming Motherboard
Intel Core I 5 6600k
Kingston 120 GB SSD
just some HDD 1TB drives
And a 2TB HDD Drive

New specs:

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
Gigabyte X570 Gaming X
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
Corsair Vengance Pro 16GB
(x2 8 Gb modules)
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB
And a 2TB HDD Drive
CoolerMaster MWE White 750W

It has not really helped since the crashes are still very frequent. sometimes now even occurring in League of Legends as well.
I can play a game at max for 2 hours without crashing or playing a game but with some games it even seems to happen at the main menu.
When I get the BSoD (It's very rare though) it sometimes gives the Error code (Memory Management) The only thing I still have from my old build is the 2TB HDD but that should also have been completely wiped with the windows reset.
The 2TB HDD is almost 2 years old now. I've never changed anything in the BIOS. I don't think my case has the best airflow (NZXTH510 Elite White) but that shouldn't just close my games right? when gaming my CPU can go up to 70 Degrees Celcius so I had to remove my glass panel. Now it's at 60 ish temps when gaming. I usually don't have an Antivirus installed but I installed one just to see if I might have a virus but it didn't detect anything. I want to thank everyone in advance for responding since I've been getting really upset over this issue for quite some time now.

also had this happen to me once.
(Idk if this helps at all but I figure anything might help)

20210215_191607.jpg

Solutions I've tried so far:

Resetting Windows
Building a completely new system
Installing new drivers
I've run windows Defender and Kasperski Antivirus
Switched out SSD with windows on it to see if the SSD was failing
Launched PC and tried to play games without The other 1TB SSD and 2TB HDD connected
Resetting CMOS

Mainboard on most recent BIOS?

YOu really can't just transfer some other SSD containing Windows over to the new rig and expect it to work, different chipset drivers, etc...

Using MS Media Creation Tool, prep an 8 GB or larger flash drive , and make a new WIn10 (home or Pro, 64 bit) installation media.

Reset BIOS to defaults. (After the install, you can tweak RAM speeds upward with alteration of XMP profile)
Assuming you will be installing WIndows just to the 970 EVO, remove all other drives, and proceed with a new install, deleting the previous GPT or MBR partitions shown on the existing SSD (if anything other than 'xxx GB of unallocated space' is shown in the 2nd or 3rd menu of install)

You will need to install all appropriate/latest AMD chipset drivers, GPU drivers, and all Win10 updates.

Feb 26, 2021
Mainboard on most recent BIOS?

YOu really can't just transfer some other SSD containing Windows over to the new rig and expect it to work, different chipset drivers, etc...

Using MS Media Creation Tool, prep an 8 GB or larger flash drive , and make a new WIn10 (home or Pro, 64 bit) installation media.

Reset BIOS to defaults. (After the install, you can tweak RAM speeds upward with alteration of XMP profile)
Assuming you will be installing WIndows just to the 970 EVO, remove all other drives, and proceed with a new install, deleting the previous GPT or MBR partitions shown on the existing SSD (if anything other than 'xxx GB of unallocated space' is shown in the 2nd or 3rd menu of install)

You will need to install all appropriate/latest AMD chipset drivers, GPU drivers, and all Win10 updates.

Thanks for the suggestion and quick reply. I will definitely try to install a clean version of windows and install the latest bios.
I will update if it works or not. Again, thanks for the quick reply.