Question PC Randomly crashes and restarts during game sessions on high settings. Power issue?

May 4, 2020
Hi guys new here and I have a BIG issue going on with my new PC build that is getting me frustrated. My friend built it for me and all of the parts are new.
Windows 10
Asus Rog Strix B365-F Gaming motherboard
I9-9900K Intel CPU Unlocked
Corsair Vengeance 16x2 GB RGB RAM
EVGA Geforce RTX 2080 TI
Cooler Master water cooler RGB(Forgot which model)
800W PSU (forgot which model. Still have box in car)
Seagate 2tb harddrive
265GB Sata SSD for MP games and OS

Downloaded Drivers and such. Downloaded graphics geforce drivers
Updated windows to date
Boots and runs fine all but when I try to play games, Sometimes it will work for a good few hours on Dead by Daylight on high settings but then randomly crashes and resets.
Same thing but worse with MW WarZone. I put that game on everything on high, Raytracing etc and within mins on just the lobby menus or maybe in game it just crashes as well!
Temps was my go to but CPU is 27C on idle and up to 70 when booting MW or R6 Siege but then quickly comes back to around 47 to 55C. RAM is 30-55C GPU is same as well so not a overheating issue?

I'm thinking it could be a faulty power 8pin Extension to the motherboard as that is the only wire that was just too short to fit around to the socket and I had to get a small extension.
If anyone could give me any ideas as to why this is happening to my brand new PC I will be eternal grateful!! :)

May 4, 2020
Dang I threw away the box and I cant see the model number without getting it out. Ill call where I got it from in the morning and get back to you. I can reliably crash it when trying to run Dead by Daylight in 144 in the config and just loading mw warzone on ultra settings (now mw is doing the black screen bs lol) Tried quake 2 RTX tonight with everything up and was fine around 80 fps so Im at the end of my rope!