[SOLVED] PC randomly crashing?

Nov 27, 2020
Its a Cyberpower prebuilt which has been crashing since i got it but was rare then slowly increased. Took it back to bestbuy they software and windows reset it, and it didnt crash for two weeks and started again. they just did another diagnostic today said cpu,gpu, and ram were fine. idk if they mentioned psu, motherboard is suspected cause by them.
Pc specs:

ASRock B550AM
amd ryzen 5 3600
Amd radeon rx 5600 xt
16gb ram (don't know name as don't have pc right now but pretty sure they're identical)
psu: Thermaltake 600 WATT

was hoping maybe someone could help so i dont have to wait a month to send it to cyberpower cuz who knows if they will fix it.
more context : they said they updated everything ( bios,drivers) when i got it back and it crashed once then worked 2 weeks straight now it crashes again mostly on low intensity games like roblox or on the web, dbd and 7 days to die didnt crash after they did it so far, its at best buy rn till at least sunday. pls help

Solution
boot cd like download it to a cd and run it? i domt have a cd drive i have usb now tho idk if it runs like tht new to computer gaming and stuff just dumb i spend a grand its less stable then a 200 dollar laptop from 2014
You can use rufus to write it to a usb drive:

Boot it up and run memtest overnight and if you have even one error--hardware issue. If you have a hardware issue--call cyberpower to fix it. Otherwise, software issue in windows, call cyber power to fix it. :D
Nov 27, 2020
I suspect a ram issue--download a memtest live cd/usb and run it for a few passes. If you don't have any errors, try turning all your fans on to 100% all the time and see if that resolves the issue.
ill try it planning on getting my pc back sunday or today idk which thanks for the response

Nov 27, 2020
It's not a program that runs under windows. Just download and boot the ultimate boot cd and run it from there.
boot cd like download it to a cd and run it? i domt have a cd drive i have usb now tho idk if it runs like tht new to computer gaming and stuff just dumb i spend a grand its less stable then a 200 dollar laptop from 2014

You can use rufus to write it to a usb drive:

Boot it up and run memtest overnight and if you have even one error--hardware issue. If you have a hardware issue--call cyberpower to fix it. Otherwise, software issue in windows, call cyber power to fix it. :D

Solution