Question PC randomly freezes and shuts itself off

Jan 11, 2020
This has now happened twice and am looking for any help I can get. It's a brand new rig and both times I use my pc and run a program as soon as it boots and I connect sound and everything freezes and I get an insanely loud buzzing sound. I also get two red lights alternating back and forth on my motherboard in the bottom right corner of the mobo...

Jan 11, 2020
Brand new build, Ryzen 2600, Auros B450 pro wifi, two sticks of corsair 8gb RAM, 450w EVGA PSU, sapphire pulse 580 8GB video card. MY computer will randomly shut itself off, and the cpu and dram lights on the mobo will flash until I hit the reset button. The pc then works fine when I reboot it but it will randomly crash and I have no idea whats causing this to happen, I would really appreciate some input.

Zoel.fahmi

Upstanding
Dec 27, 2019
Brand new build, Ryzen 2600, Auros B450 pro wifi, two sticks of corsair 8gb RAM, 450w EVGA PSU, sapphire pulse 580 8GB video card. MY computer will randomly shut itself off, and the cpu and dram lights on the mobo will flash until I hit the reset button. The pc then works fine when I reboot it but it will randomly crash and I have no idea whats causing this to happen, I would really appreciate some input.
I suspect defect PSU