[SOLVED] PC randomly freezes when I use it after some time with ''LiveKernelEvent'' error

Argo-

Prominent
Apr 23, 2020
I've been experiencing this problem for quite some time after buying my new PC, it happens randomly, sometimes I can use it for hours but other times I can barely pass the 30 minute mark. I happens mainly when I'm playing a game and I have no idea what to do. The system stutters so bad even the mouse won't move, the sound lags and everything goes black sometimes, I've reinstalled the Nvidia GPU drivers countless times using the drivers from the official site and even from GeForce Experience. Windows tells me a ''Hardware failure'' happened with the problems: ''LiveKernelEvent'' 141, 193 and 1b0.
Should I send my GPU to warranty?
SPECS:
GTX 1660
Ryzen 5 3600
2x8 2666 mHz
AsRock a320m-hd
1TB HDD
KCas 600w PSU
Screenshots on Imgur

Solution
Unfortunately 4 candidates jump to mind (In decending order of probability)
GPU
PSU
Motherboard
Some SATA devices

Depends on your ability to swap components to test.

Try a different wall power outlet, and power the computer directly from there to see if that is an issue as well.

Argo-

Prominent
Apr 23, 2020
Running at all stock clocks?

Run ONLY the GPU driver, Not Geforce experience or anything else in the graphics driver setup.

System cooling?

The PSU is suspect as well.
Yep, no overclocking, I'll do another windows reinstall and try again with only the graphics drivers from the nvidia site
Also cooling is fine, nothing goes past 71 degrees
And what do you mean the PSU is suspect, could it be underpowered or just a bad unit?

Argo-

Prominent
Apr 23, 2020
Running at all stock clocks?

Run ONLY the GPU driver, Not Geforce experience or anything else in the graphics driver setup.

System cooling?

The PSU is suspect as well.
I installed windows and only the graphics drivers from the nvidia site, but as soon as I started using the computer after a reboot it happened again

GPU
PSU
Motherboard
Some SATA devices

Try a different wall power outlet, and power the computer directly from there to see if that is an issue as well.

Solution

Argo-

Prominent
Apr 23, 2020
GPU
PSU
Motherboard
Some SATA devices

I can't really test much other than the SATA devices, which I have, actually, and the problem still came back when using a different HDD; I think the best thing I can do is to just send the entire pc to warranty and get a new part of whatever is faulty

Argo-

Prominent
Apr 23, 2020
I sent my 1660 to warranty and turns out my GPU was busted from the day I bought it, waiting on my new one to come, hope this helps anyone with the same problem in some way.