Question PC randomly freezes

nightelfrlz

Commendable
Jan 4, 2019
Hi, so today I was playing World of Warcraft and my pc freezed and on the game appeared purple squares and other particles were deformed a little bit with blue, purple color. This appeared about 2 -3 weeks ago but I thought it was random crash but now I started worrying.

What to note:
  • Both game and OS are on my Samsung 970 EVO plus 500GB SSD
  • I checked how's the PSU, GPU and cooling system and everything seems OK (Voltages, Temperatures, etc.)
  • What I saw suspicious is that in the Administrative Events I saw an error: "Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0" but this was AFTER I restarted the PC. In the Windows Logs everything is fine
  • Also I checked is there any failed windows updates and it appeared the latest update failed to update and when I try to click retry it says the same

Lutfij

Titan
We're going to need a little more information, considering that this is a troubleshooting thread.

Include the make and model of your PSU and it's age alongside the rest of the specs in your system. Can you keep an eye on the temps using HWMonitor and see if the temps corelate to the freezing? Which OS version are you on(assuming you're on Windows 10)?