Question PC randomly freezing when basically doing nothing.

Jul 27, 2022
Recently I've been having some freezing issues with my computer. I can play Destiny 2 and Ready Or Not no problem for multiple hours. As soon as I Windows + G for the xbox game bar or ALT + TAB, the computer will freeze.

Sometimes it'll happen when I'm browsing my files or even when I'm swapping between Discord and Google Chrome.

Any ideas on what it could be?

Ryzen 2700X
ASUS B450F Gaming Motherboard
ASUS 3060 TI KO
16 GB of Corsair LPX Ram at 3000 mhz
EVGA 850 watt PSU 80+ Gold

Jul 27, 2022
Motherboard BIOS fully up to date?
In the bios I turned on the DOCP profile for my ram but I noticed in Task Manager it says my ram speed is 2200 mhz which I thought was strange. Also in NZXT CAM it says my CPU Frequency is above the 3.7 base speed. It stays around 4.3. I haven't even touched any overclocking at all. Not even the preset overclock that asus offers in the bios.

ClassV

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2016
In the bios I turned on the DOCP profile for my ram but I noticed in Task Manager it says my ram speed is 2200 mhz which I thought was strange. Also in NZXT CAM it says my CPU Frequency is above the 3.7 base speed. It stays around 4.3. I haven't even touched any overclocking at all. Not even the preset overclock that asus offers in the bios.

Anything happen to fix it? I've been having a similar problem for a month or so and its becoming more frequent.