Question Pc randomly jumps to 100%Cpu\disk usage without any reason

May 1, 2022
CPU and Disk usage randomly jumps to 100% for a few seconds and freezes my pc.After 10-15 seconds it goes back to normal.I have opened task manager and no program has CPU\Disk usage above 20% and it just doesnt add up.These 100% usage just arent caused by any program(as i said the usage from the programs doesnt add up to 100%)
I have tried absoltyl everything on youtube and various websites(reddit ,etc...)
I have also changed my hardware.But it doesnt solve the issue.I also have cleaned installed windows a few times and also doesnt solve the issue.I have tried to fix registry with CC cleaner -also doesnt help.All of my drivers are up to date (aacording to cc cleaner)
Idle temp and load temps are fine
Bios is also the lastest version
Specs
AMD RX 6500 XT(new)
2x8GB 2400mhz (one is cl16 the other one is cl17,xmp is activated) (cl16 stick is new)
Intel Pentium G5400
Cougar VTE 500(new)
Asus Prime H310M-k
ADATA SU750 512gb(new) (246gb free)

You said you've 'changed your hardware'....

Sometimes adding a second stick of RAM can cause odd issues...; altthough you'd take a speed/performance hit running just a singe stick of RAM, you might want to test that config (alternately with each stick) to make sure the mismatched RAM sticks are not at least potentially contributing to any long sytsem hangs.

What hardware, if any, has been changed, and, was it changed trying to resolve these hangs in ?

Try connecting your SATA SSD to different SATA port on mainboard, and using different SATA data cable, jsut to rule that out.

And you mentioned that you've already 'clean installed', but, are considering a clean install of Win10 or 11. (What OS is on there now?) (To me, a 'clean install' means starting over with the OS and your apps, not simply reinstalling Win10 on top of itself, saving all your apps/data. Disconnect any other drives, and delete the existing partition(s) on you SSD, create new one and quick format/reinstall. )

Be sure to install your H310 specific drivers from Asus website...

If accessing (reads/writes) issues to SSD seem consistent, perhaps it is actually faulty. (A new 500 GB Crucial MX500 can be had for$55 or so...; if you can find a Samsung 860 EVO for similar pricing, get it.)

May 1, 2022
You said you've 'changed your hardware'....

Sometimes adding a second stick of RAM can cause odd issues...; altthough you'd take a speed/performance hit running just a singe stick of RAM, you might want to test that config (alternately with each stick) to make sure the mismatched RAM sticks are not at least potentially contributing to any long sytsem hangs.

What hardware, if any, has been changed, and, was it changed trying to resolve these hangs in ?

Try connecting your SATA SSD to different SATA port on mainboard, and using different SATA data cable, jsut to rule that out.

And you mentioned that you've already 'clean installed', but, are considering a clean install of Win10 or 11. (What OS is on there now?) (To me, a 'clean install' means starting over with the OS and your apps, not simply reinstalling Win10 on top of itself, saving all your apps/data. Disconnect any other drives, and delete the existing partition(s) on you SSD, create new one and quick format/reinstall. )

Be sure to install your H310 specific drivers from Asus website...

If accessing (reads/writes) issues to SSD seem consistent, perhaps it is actually faulty. (A new 500 GB Crucial MX500 can be had for$55 or so...; if you can find a Samsung 860 EVO for similar pricing, get it.)
Before and the after the new stick the issue is still here.The sticks are fine
Originaally i had other problems(random shut downs ,failing drivers and display glitches) which were resolved with new psu , new ssd and new gpu
Already tried diffrent sata cable but i will try another port
Right now i have Win 10 pro and the clean install which i did was a full reset( no apss and no files).Just a windows booted from a usb .So i did the clean install that you have in mind
I installed the drivers from the Asus websites (there isnt any other wbsite from which i can installl them).Also i thinked i installed it with some program from asus(again from the official website)
My SSD is still in waranty and if it is faulty i can get a new one.But it isnt faulty.Atleast ADATA Tollbox says so.
Will a new CMOS battery help with the problem? ( the motherboard is 3 yers old)
Other people telled me that it is a software issue ,but i cant find if it is