Question Pc randomly lagging

Jul 11, 2019
Okay so ive built my pc last year since my first startup it lagged right when it got into windows, for it to stop lagging i have to leave it on idle for a while then it works fine as soon as i start doing something it starts to lag again and again for it to stop i have to leave it on idle for a while again. I tried restalling windows a few times, completely changed ram, completely changed my gpu, psu is working correctly i have my windows on my ssd so no issues there, cpu seems to work fine every core is working propertly no random spikes or something like that, i updated my bios to the latest version and still same problem occurs.Drivers are also not a problem i tried downgrading to a few versions. I tried everything i know and still no results i even sent my mobo to the local shop where i got it from they said its working propertly. Any ideas what is causing this?

Pc specs:
Amd ryzen 1600 stock
Mobo: biostar b350 et2
ram: Hyper x 8gb of ddr4 at 3000( but working on 2666) i tried messing with freq and nothing changed
Ssd: Patriot blast 240gb
Psu: Thermaltake berlin 640w

I litteraly spent a whole year trying to figure this out and im out of ideas any help??

The first thing to do to try to fix this is to get the RAM working at full speed. Go into the BIOS. Under the 'O.N.E Menu', did you set memory clock mode to manual, then set memory frequency to 3000 MHz? If not, do this now to get it faster, and see if it works.
Also, in the advanced menu, in CPU configuration, is CPB Mode enabled?

Jul 11, 2019
The first thing to do to try to fix this is to get the RAM working at full speed. Go into the BIOS. Under the 'O.N.E Menu', did you set memory clock mode to manual, then set memory frequency to 3000 MHz? If not, do this now to get it faster, and see if it works.
Also, in the advanced menu, in CPU configuration, is CPB Mode enabled?
I just did it and its still lagging, also cpb mode is enabled any other suggestions?

Open Windows Update and see if there are any updates that need doing. If they have already started, wait for them to finish. If they need permission to install of restart, do this. If it says up to date, click check for updates. After you have worked through this, open your anti-virus and run a virus scan. If you are using Windows Defender, I'd suggest getting Malwarebytes, and to start off with use the 14 day free trial, then just use the free version.

Jul 11, 2019
Open Windows Update and see if there are any updates that need doing. If they have already started, wait for them to finish. If they need permission to install of restart, do this. If it says up to date, click check for updates. After you have worked through this, open your anti-virus and run a virus scan. If you are using Windows Defender, I'd suggest getting Malwarebytes, and to start off with use the 14 day free trial, then just use the free version.
Im on the 1903 build of windows im always up to date and i did all that stuff already a milion times and nothing :/ Im sorry but any other suggestions?

Jul 11, 2019
How many programs do you have on startup? Also, is the SSD the only drive you have? If so, how much free space does it have, and if it isn't the only one, how big is the other one, and how much free space does that have too?
My ssd has 50gb left on it, on my startup i only have my steam i like to keep my pc as tidy as possible. My other hdd has 75gb left on it and its 100% health. Problem is more complex that you think these "answers"that youre giving me are very basic. Im not trying to be mean but its true as i said i checked litteraly everything :/ thanks for trying to help me

Have you tried using Linux to see if the issue occurs there? Linux handles hardware differently to Windows, so this could show whether it is something going on in Windows, or whether the hardware is actually faulty. You should install a mainstream Linux distro - Ubuntu of Linux Mint (make sure it's 64-bit) and then install steam and a game that the initial lag was occurring in to see what happens.

Jul 11, 2019
Have you tried using Linux to see if the issue occurs there? Linux handles hardware differently to Windows, so this could show whether it is something going on in Windows, or whether the hardware is actually faulty. You should install a mainstream Linux distro - Ubuntu of Linux Mint (make sure it's 64-bit) and then install steam and a game that the initial lag was occurring in to see what happens.
i havent tried linux im not really a big fan of it im pretty sure its something related to power becose sometimes it happends when pc is on idle when hardware is not in use