Question PC randomly reboots a few times a week

Oct 21, 2020
Hello, I have been dealing with random reboots on my PC that occur a few times a week, normally happening a few times one day, then none for the next day or two. This started happening shortly after another incident my PC had.

Specs:
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Memory: 2 x Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16
PSU: Corsair RM Series 750W ATX12V 2.52/EPS12V 2.92
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 Founders Edition 6GB

One morning my PC refused to post at all and I was only able to narrow it down to the motherboard, CPU, and memory. Since they were all 3-4 years old, I just decided to replace all of those parts at once. The new motherboard has a QLED, which ended up helping me realize that it was probably just the memory that needed replaced. (My current build is listed above)
Shortly after getting all of my system back up and running, I started encountering sudden reboots while playing Hitman. I noticed that my CPU was sitting at around the mid 70s, but never got close to what should be it's shutdown temperature, 90-95°C. After a while I could leave my computer and find that it ended up rebooting itself while it was idle.
Whenever it does reboot, all the lights in my case (fans, GPU, etc.) seem to stay on, but the motherboard's LEDs reset back to the rainbow cycle as it usually does on a regular boot-up. The oddities of it is when Windows boots, I always have to unplug and plug back in my WiFi adapter to get WiFi and Wallpaper Engine always enters safe mode.
On rare occasions, it will reboot and the QLED will stay at an orange light, which is supposed to indicate DRAM, and does not post. I ran memtest with both of the memory sticks and it did not show any errors.
On one instance, the system hanged with the displays still on, but the display was not updating, showed no sign of receiving inputs from my keyboard, and holding down the power button didn't even work. This happened before I upgraded my PSU, thinking that was the culprit.

I have updated all of the drivers for my motherboard, besides the audio drivers and updated my GPU's drivers. I also disabled the AI Tweaking for my memory in the BIOS and is now running off of D.O.C.P. standards for the memory sticks.
At this point I am completely lost as to what it may be. I have a hunch it might be one of the new parts I got, mainly the motherboard or the memory, but at this point I just want some reassurance on what I invest my time and money into fixing/replacing.

If any of you have even the slightest clue as to what it may be and how I can fix it, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for taking the time to read through all of this!

Oct 21, 2020
Update: I noticed the past 2 morning that my PC was booting up without the red/yellow light cycle before turning white then green. I thought it did that sometimes on normal boots, but the unexpected reboots always go through the red (CPU) and yellow (DRAM) light cycle for around 30 seconds before actually posting.
Would that cycle be a sign as to what the issue is? Is the CPU and memory a bad combination or would this be a different sign? Please let me know what you think!

Oct 21, 2020
Update: I have kept my PC on for the past couple days and it has yet to randomly reboot. If I would have rebooted every night like I normally do, I probably would have ran into some crashes by now.
If anyone has any ideas on what the issue may be, please let me know! Hopefully this extra info can help with figuring out the cause.