Question PC Randomly Reboting then turning back on

Jan 19, 2021
My pc randomly goes black and then turns off then boots back up again The problem started when i got my new ram and i installed it but it wouldn't boot and it would only boot if i put it in different ways i would get the dram led light and it wouldn't post then i tried using the new ram by itself and it booted and it was 16gb ( i had 32 before) and then i bought a 2nd new kit of ram and i installed it and it worked but it would randomly crash or be really choppy while using my pc , I tried updating my bios it worked for a while then it crashed again i even wiped my ssd with a new install of windows and it still didn't work

Specs:
Ryzen 9 3900x 12 cores 24 threads
RTX EVGA XC3 Ultra gaming 3070 (Using a riser because its vertically mounted)
32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO (8x4) 3600mhz
Asus B550-E Gaming
EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold
Lian Li o11 Dynamic
Seagate 2tb HDD
Seagate 4tb HDD
Corsair mp500 nvme m.2 480gb

My pc randomly goes black and then turns off then boots back up again The problem started when i got my new ram and i installed it but it wouldn't boot and it would only boot if i put it in different ways i would get the dram led light and it wouldn't post then i tried using the new ram by itself and it booted and it was 16gb ( i had 32 before) and then i bought a 2nd new kit of ram and i installed it and it worked but it would randomly crash or be really choppy while using my pc , I tried updating my bios it worked for a while then it crashed again i even wiped my ssd with a new install of windows and it still didn't work

Specs:
Ryzen 9 3900x 12 cores 24 threads
RTX EVGA XC3 Ultra gaming 3070 (Using a riser because its vertically mounted)
32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO (8x4) 3600mhz
Asus B550-E Gaming
EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold
Lian Li o11 Dynamic
Seagate 2tb HDD
Seagate 4tb HDD
Corsair mp500 nvme m.2 480gb
Sounds like you need to do part by part checks.
RAM https://www.memtest86.com/download.htm, disks etc.
It could also be problem with Windows or drivers so see if everything is up to date.
Other causes could be overheating or power instability.

Jan 19, 2021
Ok i did the ram test and everything seems fine and its new ram to so i wasn't expecting it o not work i also got a new psu and its still crashing at this point i believe its motherboard problem im going to rma my motherboard and see if that fixes it