Question PC randomly restart ( during gaming and browsing )

Dec 12, 2019
ts like you pulled the plug off then inserted it again and it happens at random times ( sometimes during boot up like 3 or 4 times before it fully loaded the windows )

No BSOD and NO errors

i suspect the PSU the V12+ could decrease to 11.55 under load which i dont know if in danger zone or what

i also replaced the thermal past for CPU just in cast and temperature are good

Capture.png

my specs :

Intel Core i5 4460

ram 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3

motherboard Gigabyte P85-D3T

NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 ( fake one by the way )

2 hard disks each one is 1 terabyte ( western digital )

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

PSU couger cms 700w bronze

Repair shop told me there is no problem with my case and power supply

and the issue still appear so Where is the problem ??

Could you be more specific on how often this happens?
From your description i would also suspect the Cougar power supply. I don't understand how the repair shop could be sure there is no problem with the PSU but they could not tell you what is causing the problem.

Dec 12, 2019
Could you be more specific on how often this happens?
From your description i would also suspect the Cougar power supply. I don't understand how the repair shop could be sure there is no problem with the PSU but they could not tell you what is causing the problem.
well the restart happens at random times like during browsing internet the PC shut down and restart suddenly like you pulled the plug off without any errors or bsod.... may be the repair shop is wrong ?? and the fake gpu appears fake in gpuz software but it works anyway

well the restart happens at random times like during browsing internet the PC shut down and restart suddenly like you pulled the plug off without any errors or bsod.... may be the repair shop is wrong ?? and the fake gpu appears fake in gpuz software but it works anyway
The repair shop may simply be saying they did not see any problem when they tested the computer. They never saw the PC crash while they were looking at it.

Are all your motherboard drivers up to date?
What does GPU-Z say your video card is?
If you go to "Control Panel > Display adapters", is your GT 730 listed?
Have you tried using the onboard graphics to see if the problem still occurs?

Dec 12, 2019
The repair shop may simply be saying they did not see any problem when they tested the computer. They never saw the PC crash while they were looking at it.

Are all your motherboard drivers up to date?
What does GPU-Z say your video card is?
If you go to "Control Panel > Display adapters", is your GT 730 listed?
Have you tried using the onboard graphics to see if the problem still occurs?
yes drivers of motherboard are up to date
gpuz says ( fake ) beside the name of the gpu
and yes the gpu is displayed ( gt 730 )in display adapters

I think unfortunately you do have a fake GT 730. GPU-Z shows you have a "40nm GF106 Fermi" card from 2010. Updating the card with newer GT 730 drivers may be causing the problems. If you could figure out which are the correct drivers for your card it may still work properly, just not as fast as the GT 730.

Dec 12, 2019
I think unfortunately you do have a fake GT 730. GPU-Z shows you have a "40nm GF106 Fermi" card from 2010. Updating the card with newer GT 730 drivers may be causing the problems. If you could figure out which are the correct drivers for your card it may still work properly, just not as fast as the GT 730.

the only driver that works is the one attached in cd with the gpu ( drivers from nvidia site does not work ) any way should i change the psu ??