Question PC randomly restarts while gaming (could it be my psu?)

Oct 11, 2019
My pc has been restarting while gaming. It always restarts and the fans sound like a jet engine for a few seconds. I believed it was temp problems because of the fans, but I've got good temps while gaming and idle. I've checked my ram with memtest and passed. The only other suspect I can think of is my psu. I also had a error screen booting my pc from sleep mode. A window error screen told me my pc had to restart because it failed to boot (probably due to a hardware failure). Is my psu bad or could it be a bigger problem? Thank you for the help..

Oct 11, 2019
AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU
MSI A78M-E35 Motherboard
8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport RAM
430W Corsair CX430 PSU
NVIDIA geforce gtx 1060 6gb

Thank you for the quick response. You are too quick :)
My pc hasn't had any issues. I've had it for 6 years.

DSzymborski

Titan
Likely the PSU failing if the temperatures are fine. This PSU isn't complete garbage, but it is a fairly low-quality one that you've been pushing farther than I think it wise. That's the next thing to swap out, hopefully with a PSU of at least adequate quality like the Corsair CX 550 (Corsair upgraded the CX series quality considerably since yours was made).

Oct 11, 2019
I will order a new psu tomorrow for sure. I’ve been wondering about this for a while. Do you have any other suggestions on what to buy? Thanks for the answers guys.