Question PC randomly restarts without giving any warnings (not even BSOD) ?

Jan 27, 2022
Greetings, so my PC frequently restarted by itself without showing any warnings or error messages, not even BSOD is displayed and often times it restarted when im playing games, watching movies, or simply just browsing the internet.
I asked my friends first about this and they said to look for Event Viewer, and what i've found are Event ID 41 Task Category (63). I tried several things i found on the internet to fix it such as:
  1. Disabled automatic Windows restart when it finds an error
  2. Updated all drivers (including installing motherboard chipset driver)
  3. Using sfc /scannow, but it says that there are no corrupted files
  4. Using CHKDSK
  5. Using several repair tools
  6. Reinstalled Windows 10 with a clean installation
I tried all of these things but nothing works, and i dont know what else to do at this point. Any help would be appreciated.

Jan 27, 2022
What’s the full pc spec including make and model of the psu?
PC Specs
CPU : AMD FX-6300 3.5 GHz 6-Core Processor
GPU : Sapphire R7 240 2 GB
Motherboard : ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3
RAM : DDR3 V-GeN 8GB 1600Mhz
Storage : WDC WD5000AAKX-083CA1 500 GB
MidasForce SSD 240 GB
PSU : FSP HEXA+ 500W

It's a very old PC but it worked flawlessly before, until it randomly restarted without any warnings or error, not even BSOD is displayed.

PC Specs
CPU : AMD FX-6300 3.5 GHz 6-Core Processor
GPU : Sapphire R7 240 2 GB
Motherboard : ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3
RAM : DDR3 V-GeN 8GB 1600Mhz
Storage : WDC WD5000AAKX-083CA1 500 GB
MidasForce SSD 240 GB
PSU : FSP HEXA+ 500W

It's a very old PC but it worked flawlessly before, until it randomly restarted without any warnings or error, not even BSOD is displayed.
With this age it could easily be failing components. If mine I’d start with a different psu. What are the cpu and gpu temperatures prior to the shut off?

Jan 27, 2022
With this age it could easily be failing components. If mine I’d start with a different psu. What are the cpu and gpu temperatures prior to the shut off?
Sorry for the late reply, i just did some recording with the afterburner and my cpu temp was 48c and gpu temp was 41c before my pc shut down.