[SOLVED] PC randomly shuts down and reboot then headset becomes so loud and keyboard doesn't work

Oct 1, 2019
Hello

Recently I built a new pc with these components:
Ryzen 3700x
MSI B450
RTX 207P Super
Gskill ram 16gb
PSU: COUGAR VTW600 600 watts 80+ BRONZE

Lately I had this issue when my PC will randomly shut and reboot again and then peripherals get some problems as well. Headset is so loud and keyboard doesn't work.

Honestly I'm not sure what the problem is but I posted here because I suspect the PSU but I'm not sure

What should I do?

Last edited:
Solution
Think with the parts you have that this psu just isn't up to the task. Can find it here under tier D,
VTE 600 sounds like a 600watt, but with only 540watts on the +12V rail is it at best a 550watt psu which might mean it's build on an older platform, but they really exaggerate about the total wattage.

Myself would return it and get something better.

psy1

Prominent
Aug 9, 2020
Yes, I'm having a similar problem. Sometimes the peripherals, like the keyboard and mouse are not being detected and it could be a power issue I thought, but I'm not too sure.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Think with the parts you have that this psu just isn't up to the task. Can find it here under tier D,
VTE 600 sounds like a 600watt, but with only 540watts on the +12V rail is it at best a 550watt psu which might mean it's build on an older platform, but they really exaggerate about the total wattage.

Solution
Oct 1, 2019

So do you think that my psu isn't capable of handling my pc? Because I have a lot of peripherals on 8 USBs

If that's the case I guess I should return it and buy a new one