PC randomly shuts down

Blensidi

Commendable
May 28, 2019
Hello,

my PC sometimes shuts down and I dont know why. I am not sure what the cause might be but I assume it is because of the Power Supply since it's fan is the loudest thing in my whole system and it spins so fast only because it's loaded supply but when I builded my PC in System Builder it was telling I only need 280W to run it (and I have a be quiet pure power L7 530w)

Here is my setup: https://ibb.co/StDRvfK (I couldnt find my Power Supply in the System Builder so I left selection empty)
Here is my Power Supply: https://www.amazon.de/quiet-Pure-Power-Netzteil-530W/dp/B002JWLN5S

Could it really be that my Power Supply is too bad/does'nt have enough "Watts" to handle my PC or does something else cause the problem?

I would be glad to get some advice.

Blensidi

Commendable
May 28, 2019
CPU: i5-8500
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti
RAM: 2x4 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3000
Mainboard: Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Master
PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L7 530W
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Macho X2

Most of the times my pc shut down under load like when playing games (Dota 2, Natural Selection 2, Dead by Daylight) but sometimes it even shut down just when watching a Youtube video or it happened like 3 times, I went into the kitchen or somewhere else and after coming back my PC was off.

pctests99

Prominent
Apr 29, 2018
CPU: i5-8500
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti
RAM: 2x4 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3000
Mainboard: Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Master
PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L7 530W
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Macho X2

Most of the times my pc shut down under load like when playing games (Dota 2, Natural Selection 2, Dead by Daylight) but sometimes it even shut down just when watching a Youtube video or it happened like 3 times, I went into the kitchen or somewhere else and after coming back my PC was off.
try formatting your PC to Windows 7
you can get a free activated OEM windows 7 Ultimate x64 with latest updates at getintopc.com

Blensidi

Commendable
May 28, 2019
try formatting your PC to Windows 7
you can get a free activated OEM windows 7 Ultimate x64 with latest updates at getintopc.com
I don't get it. Why should I switch to Windows 7 I mean does my PC shut down because Windows 10 has sometimes that kind of issue? And besides I would preffer to stay on my current Windows 10.

And most importantantly I would like to know why my PC turns off and then hear a possible solution.

pctests99

Prominent
Apr 29, 2018
I don't get it. Why should I switch to Windows 7 I mean does my PC shut down because Windows 10 has sometimes that kind of issue? And besides I would preffer to stay on my current Windows 10.

And most importantantly I would like to know why my PC turns off and then hear a possible solution.
ok bro first windows 10 1809 has problems, second windows 10 1903 is too new wait for more security updates before its safe to use, and third if your pc shuts down i dont know what to do, if your pc wont turn on or show a red light with beeps then its the RAM's fault

Blensidi

Commendable
May 28, 2019
ok bro first windows 10 1809 has problems, second windows 10 1903 is too new wait for more security updates before its safe to use, and third if your pc shuts down i dont know what to do, if your pc wont turn on or show a red light with beeps then its the RAM's fault
Ok thx for the repply.