Question Pc randomly shutting off

Nov 22, 2019
Hello, this is a first for me since I can usually figure things out but this issue has stumped me for a while. My pc shuts of after 10-15 minutes of gaming, doing basic things won't shut it off. Temps seem good while gaming averages around 60-70C, graphics card reaches 85-90C. I've applied fresh thermal paste just to be on the safe side and even turned down the graphics but nothings seems out of the ordinary. Systemm specs are...
Asus b350-f gaming
Ryzen 5 2600
Msi rx 580 8gb oc
gskill ripjaw 2x8gb 2400
adata m.2 ssd
2x kingston ssd
1tb wd blue
evga 600 bronze psu
Only difference has been that I upgraded my processor from a r3 2200g to r5 2600. Before the upgrade, everything worked fine. To see if it was the processor I used an r9 390 and everything worked well with the 2600, but once I put in the 580 I get the random shut off when I game for a bit. I've switched back to the 2200g and it works fine with the 580. It's only when I combine the 2600 and 580 that I get the shut off. I've tried undervolting the graphics card and putting the fans on full blast and I still get the shut off. I've cleaned everything, even took extra time to thoroughly clean the fans but nadda. Psu still has a little bit of dust left over but it's not enough to give me an asthma attack. I've updated drivers, only thing I haven't done was the bios for the motherboard. Any help resolving this issue will be really great.

TRENDING THREADS