Question PC randomly started stuttering

Aug 21, 2021
Hi my pc randomly started stuttering, Im not to familiar with PCs, it stutters ever second or so for like 50 ms, is something bad on my computer? all my drivers are up to date, done a virus scan. stuttering happens on desktop or ingame, tried closing everything in task, still happens.

Aug 21, 2021
is this Killer SLi/AC or Extreme4?
Sorry if this doesnt awnser the question, im not to familiar with computers, it was originialy made by cyber power, the only things i see on it is crossfire technology, and nvidia SLI, along with Ultra M.2? is that helps at all, sorry, i can try to take a picture if that helps

Sorry if this doesnt awnser the question, im not to familiar with computers, it was originialy made by cyber power, the only things i see on it is crossfire technology, and nvidia SLI, along with Ultra M.2? is that helps at all, sorry, i can try to take a picture if that helps
you could just download and install CPUz and go to the mainboard tabs, it's something like this:
unknown.png

Aug 21, 2021
you could try to uninstall the driver using DDU, download NVFlash and your gpu bios, reflash them, reboot, install intel chipset driver, install the latest nvidia driver

NVFlash tutorial

*i prefer you download all the files on the link provided above and make disconnect any internet connection to your pc. connect once after all is done.
Followed everything and its still stuttering, during the ddu uninstall the stuttering did stop for a moment though, and when installing the driver, but then resumes shortly after