Question PC randomly stuttering, freezes and turn off

reetroz99

Commendable
Sep 20, 2019
So, about week ago when playing games my pc started to stutter in game (in this case it was Valorant), after a few minutes pc freezes with some weird sound and turns off (no green, no blue screen, just turned off). Few days later it happend again but this time pc didnt turn off, just monitor, mouse and keyboard turned off, so i had to reset it on button. Today, after playing some games, everything was fine untill i exit the game and go watch some youtube videos on chrome, video started to lag with chrome, screen freezes, everything turns off except pc. Any idea what can cause those stutters/lags and pc to turn off for no reason? I will put my specs down below. Btw. i updated gpu drivers and i dont get high temperatures while gaming.

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600
RAM: 2X4 GB hyperx fury
GPU: Radeon RX 570 8GB
PSU: 600-650w (i think it is 650)
MOBO: gigabyte b450m s2h

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of the PSU and it's age? Check and see what BIOS version you're on at the moment. You might want to also check the OS version. Frequency for the rams you're running? Lack of power to discrete GPU could cause the issue, it could even be a corruption in OS or drivers or that the BIOS needs updating but mostly the PSU would be a likely culprit.

reetroz99

Commendable
Sep 20, 2019
Make and model of the PSU and it's age? Check and see what BIOS version you're on at the moment. You might want to also check the OS version. Frequency for the rams you're running? Lack of power to discrete GPU could cause the issue, it could even be a corruption in OS or drivers or that the BIOS needs updating but mostly the PSU would be a likely culprit.
PSU is SilentiumPC Vero L2 Bronze 600W, its about year-year and half old (I built this pc by myself). Ram is running at 3200mhz. I will put picture about BIOS and OS

reetroz99

Commendable
Sep 20, 2019
Screenshot_34.png

reetroz99

Commendable
Sep 20, 2019
If it is turnning off it looks like a psu issue. Do you have access to another one just for the test?
One time pc turned off, 2nd and 3rd time monitor, mouse and keyboard turned off, but pc was still running, 4th time same like 2nd and 3rd time but this time i was on youtube (chrome) and it happend. I went into history and cleared browsing data from chrome (cookies, ect...). After that i had no issues.... kind weird but it stopped to happening