[SOLVED] PC randomly stuttering ?

Dec 31, 2022
I've recently, about a year or so, made a PC build with all new components. In the recent months my PC has been randomly stuttering while gaming/idling. Here's a link to a clip of it happening (https://medal.tv/games/dead-by-dayl...e/iiiEfAAmgACo?invite=cr-MSxpeU4sMzg5MDE1ODMs ).

My build:
MB: ASUS b550m-k
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
GPU: MSI RTX 3060TI Ventus 2x
RAM: 32GB(4 x 8 GB) Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200MHz DDR4
Storage: Crucial P5 Plus 1TB M.2 NVMe , some kingston 500 gb SSD m.2, and a 1TB hdd
PSU: Corsair RM750

Temps are all fine, on RDR2 CPU and GPU are around the 67 -70 ºC
I have tried resetting my windows, unplugging and plugging back all components and nothing changes.
nothing seems to point to an hardware issue except for the motherboard and PSU that are harder to check.
Any ideas?

Solution
Welcome to the forums and a Happy New Year, newcomer!

BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time? Have you tried reinstalling your GPU drivers using DDU? Once removed, reinstall the latest GPU drivers sourced from Nvidia's support site in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

I have tried resetting my windows
Did you try reinstalling the OS? You're advised to recreate your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools before reinstalling the OS.

How are you cooling the processor? Make and model of your case?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums and a Happy New Year, newcomer!

BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time? Have you tried reinstalling your GPU drivers using DDU? Once removed, reinstall the latest GPU drivers sourced from Nvidia's support site in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

I have tried resetting my windows
Did you try reinstalling the OS? You're advised to recreate your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools before reinstalling the OS.

Solution
Dec 31, 2022
I updated my BIOS once, not sure what version it is, but im assuming its the most recent one since i downloaded it through armoury crate relatively recent (2 months~) and i have enabled DOCP. I have unnistalled my NVIDIA drivers once using the DDU, but not the proper way so i'll do that correctly and provide an update when i do.

Did you try reinstalling the OS?
Yes, fresh media install too.

i'm using a water cooler from CoolerMaster, model is the MasterLiquid 240L V2. Case is a NOX Hummer TGM

Dec 31, 2022
I updated my BIOS once, not sure what version it is, but im assuming its the most recent one since i downloaded it through armoury crate relatively recent (2 months~) and i have enabled DOCP. I have unnistalled my NVIDIA drivers once using the DDU, but not the proper way so i'll do that correctly and provide an update when i do.

Did you try reinstalling the OS?
Yes, fresh media install too.

i'm using a water cooler from CoolerMaster, model is the MasterLiquid 240L V2. Case is a NOX Hummer TGM
Reinstalled NVIDIA Drivers and Updated BIOS. Waiting if it happens again.

TRENDING THREADS