[SOLVED] Pc Randomly Turns off!

bigbobsmith1968

Honorable
Sep 18, 2018
Hello!

One day my PC wouldn’t power on so turned on and off the power supply, and took the ram out and put it back in. Then it started half booting, like the fans would spin and the mobo would turn on but then it would restart and do it all over again! Then after a while of just doing pretty much nothing it turned on!

Now, it turns on (Usually) but it randomly turns off. There is a lot of dust everywhere, I don’t know if that could be it but any help would be appreciated! Thank you!!!

8GB 3200MHZ Ram
RTX 2080 FE
Ryzen 5 2600
Msi b450 tomahawk
EVGA 550W Bronze or maybe 500W I can’t remember

Solution
Hello!

One day my PC wouldn’t power on so turned on and off the power supply, and took the ram out and put it back in. Then it started half booting, like the fans would spin and the mobo would turn on but then it would restart and do it all over again! Then after a while of just doing pretty much nothing it turned on!

Now, it turns on (Usually) but it randomly turns off. There is a lot of dust everywhere, I don’t know if that could be it but any help would be appreciated! Thank you!!!

8GB 3200MHZ Ram
RTX 2080 FE
Ryzen 5 2600
Msi b450 tomahawk
you need a more powerful psu for this setup. go atleast a good 650w to 750w psu like corsair rm/rmx and seasonic focus gold

that psu...
Hello!

8GB 3200MHZ Ram
RTX 2080 FE
Ryzen 5 2600
Msi b450 tomahawk
you need a more powerful psu for this setup. go atleast a good 650w to 750w psu like corsair rm/rmx and seasonic focus gold

that psu isn't good enough to lift the 2080.

Reactions: bigbobsmith1968
Solution