[SOLVED] Pc Rarely Boots and randomly turn off

Apr 15, 2020
Hi everyone, my English isn't the best but i can try to explain as best as i can, every attempt to help or information is well appreciated.
Firts my componets:
Intel i5 7500 +intel Stock cooler
B150m Pro 4s
HHD samsung 1TB 7200 Rpm
Masterbox 5 Lite Msi edition
Gtx 1060 kfa2 3Gb
4x4Gb DDR4 2400Mhz Ballistix sports
Corsair 430W 80plus Bronze (green one)

What's the problem:
When i turn on my computer most of the times nothing happen, i can hear the psu fan spinning and the hard disk also spinning so i guess those 2 components working fine, Cpu cooler, Gpu cooler and a fan connected to the Motherboard don't work at all.
After i don't even try to turn on the computer for like 6/7 hours and then turn it on it does work, even if don't even reach the Bios and is just black screen nothing else, when is like that and i press the restart button of the Case the Computer boot normally and seems working fine, So i started Playing games like Ark Survival evolved with Msi Afterburner so i can check temperature and Fps cpu dont go Over 70° (yes i know i should change cooler and Thermal paste XD) and the Gpu just usual temperature around 50/60°, after 1/2 hours the computer just turn off here we back to the original problem.
Some facts that can be interesting.

• the cpu randomly jump to 70/80/90% while im doing normal operation like opening Google and after a second goes back to normal
    • i don't think this problem is related to overheat since it never reach 90°
    • tested another psu on my pc, don't change anything (a * Moderator deleted expletive **) Psu

i don't know what to, how to fix that, i suspect is the motherboard even if motherboards never break like that randomly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Add up the wattage requirements of all installed components. Add 25% more.

How close to 430 watts is that final wattage total?

My thought is that you need a PSU that is higher wattage and better quality.
Apr 15, 2020

Thanks for advice, is 260W ish + 25% total is 320W which is 110W far from 430W of the psu
this psu today isn't selled anymore because how bad is working and the bad reputation, i will definitely change it as soon as i can but im trying to understand if the problem is also related to the motherboard, because right now im not able to change them both as im a student and i don't like asking money to my parents so i try to buy what i need for my computer just by myself.
i suspect motherboard because all components connected to the motherboard not working, and the hard disk which is directly connected to the psu seems working.
tomorrow im gonna test my build on a my friend motherboard with my Psu.
thanks you again for the tip.

Apr 15, 2020

Tested another Psu on my computer and works fine, also used my psu on my friend pc and gave my same problem, thanks for the help ^_^
P.s Corsair CX430w old green one is trash nobody must never buy it