[SOLVED] PC Reboot loop after BIOS Showing up

guramive

Prominent
Mar 26, 2020
Hello,
I bought new MB Gigabyte GA-H110-D3A i build up a system on that, the problem is that when i turn it on it goes to BIOS and then if i am not entering in BIOS Settings it is shutting down, and restarts. i tried change GPU, tried to boot from on board VGA, changed RAM from 1 slot to another, when i enter to bios it can see RAM so not think that it is an issue, tried and removed all USB stick and HDD, but still it does not goes after BIOS. the only thing i do not have is PSU to replace, just wanted to know can it be another reason for this, if i go to BIOS it stays turned on as far as i stay into it.
Please give me some advice.

Solution
I have the same motherboard and have not had any similar problems. Here are my suggestions:
  1. Make sure your GPU is plugged in properly. I know this seems dumb, but it definitely happens. Sometimes, people only connect their RGB and when they see their GPU light up, they assume it is on.
  2. Try other ports on both the GPU and MB. Easy to understand. Some ports can be broken, especially if you are using an older port such as VGA.
  3. Check for BIOS updates. I specifically remember thinking about purchasing this motherboard but I found out it would need BIOS updates to use the CPU is was planning on using (I7 7700). I than got informed that it was not required to update BIOS. It could be possible that you got an older motherboard and...

Jave10

Commendable
Apr 15, 2020
I have the same motherboard and have not had any similar problems. Here are my suggestions:
  1. Make sure your GPU is plugged in properly. I know this seems dumb, but it definitely happens. Sometimes, people only connect their RGB and when they see their GPU light up, they assume it is on.
  2. Try other ports on both the GPU and MB. Easy to understand. Some ports can be broken, especially if you are using an older port such as VGA.
  3. Check for BIOS updates. I specifically remember thinking about purchasing this motherboard but I found out it would need BIOS updates to use the CPU is was planning on using (I7 7700). I than got informed that it was not required to update BIOS. It could be possible that you got an older motherboard and you have to update BIOS.
I hope I helped you, and best of luck on your PC building journey!

Solution

guramive

Prominent
Mar 26, 2020
Thank you for your answer :) I tried several GPU s with HDMI ports and onboard VGA too, have to try BIOS update but not sure because CPU is old one as far as i know and not from new Gen :) ill try in a few days and update the post with news,
And again thanks for your answer.

Jave10

Commendable
Apr 15, 2020
Thank you for your answer :) I tried several GPU s with HDMI ports and onboard VGA too, have to try BIOS update but not sure because CPU is old one as far as i know and not from new Gen :) ill try in a few days and update the post with news,
And again thanks for your answer.
Of course! Would you mind if I ask what CPU you have? That could allows us to narrow the list down to only a few problems, and get rid of some BIOS problems.

Reactions: guramive

guramive

Prominent
Mar 26, 2020
Hello and sorry due to all these pandemic had no time to look for that issue, this late answer :)
Have returned to it a few days and the CPU is Intel Celeron G3900 2.8GHz,
Have checked PSU by switching with scrap and its working fine fans are spinning and not restarting,
also tried to turn mobo with a screwdriver by connecting pwr pins together and it still keeps restarting :(