Question Pc reboot when launching a game

vleds123

Commendable
Apr 29, 2019
Hello, I am experiencing issues with my PC it started to reboot upon launching the game and when it arrives in the menu PC just reboots. I did some stress test using Prime95 and fur something even both at the same time and my pc did not shut off.
The only time it did was when i used a software from asus to benchmark and my whole pc rebooted and the software doesn't work anymore it is saying instability detected handbrake something.

Anyone at the moment my gpu cpu ram are at full power as im running the tests over and over again. so what could be the issue when launching a game why does it reboot.

Just before posting It also started now when the Fur test is finished my screen goes black and I hear the windows sound like somthing is connected and nothing happens anymore whats wrong with my PC please

Specs are
I5 7400 3.0Ghz
Msi 1060 3Gb
Z270F strix
Hynix 8Gb 2133
ATX850W

vleds123

Commendable
Apr 29, 2019
I sent the pc to someone that will try to fix it as i cant stand this pc anymore i keep having different problems. I do not know the brand of my PSU i tried to look before but i never saw a name for it just ATX 850W. Anywho my gpu did crash a couple of time during the stress test like at some point the screen wuoold turn blue (not bsod just plain blue) while the pc would stay on. I really hope my GPU is not dead bcuz its the most expensive part of the PC