Pc rebooting while gaming

Nugas

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016
Since i upgrade from window 8.1 to windows 10 cant play after some minutes in game grafics card overheat and then reboots.
My normal temp is 47 wile doing nothing when it retches 87 90 reboots i got a r9 290
In game got more than 120 frames
Alredy unistal drivers and intaled again
Driver version 9.14.10.0 1209. Crimson 16.7.3

Solution
The OS change should not affect how hot the system gets. Clean out the system and the card. THe R9 290 runs hot, you may need to remove the heatsink and change the thermal paste to a good quality one. I used the Nocua ht-h1, it has a good price/performance ratio.
The OS change should not affect how hot the system gets. Clean out the system and the card. THe R9 290 runs hot, you may need to remove the heatsink and change the thermal paste to a good quality one. I used the Nocua ht-h1, it has a good price/performance ratio.

Solution

Nugas

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016

Nugas

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016
Ichanges like 2 weeks ago but it was on the same day i was runing warframe without shutdowns like 7 hours a day and after the update i count run 1 minute i puted noctua termal oaste i had that one the h1 as well im going to open the grafics card again maybe the heatsink is not well atatch